OFFICIAL WARRANTY TERMS: SARIS RACKS
Saris Cycling Group, Inc (SCG), parent company of Saris Racks, warrants our products to the original consumer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Your purchase includes the following warranty which is in lieu of all other express warranties. This warranty is extended only to the initial consumer purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. Please retain your sales slip for your records, as proof of purchase will be required.
|Car Racks||Limited Lifetime*|
|Home Storage/Bike Storage||Limited Lifetime*|
|Kool Rack||1 Year|
|Parking Racks||1 Year|
* Warranty only valid for original purchaser. Limited lifetime warranty available in North America only.
Manufacturing defects are most likely to be identified on new products or early in the product’s lifespan. Each warranty claim is unique, and it is solely up to SCG to determine if a product can be covered by the limited lifetime warranty due to defects, or if the product has suffered wear and tear.
Any product or part thereof found to be defective within the term as set forth above will be replaced without charge provided that: (1) its failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and not from normal wear and tear expected in the use of the product; (2) the product was not abused, misused, improperly assembled, improperly maintained or damaged by accident or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the racks as originally sold., (3) there was no failure to follow instructions or warnings in Owner's Manual; (4) no alterations or modifications were made; and (5) the product or part is delivered, freight prepaid, to Saris Cycling Group or an authorized service center. Please call 1-800-783-7257 to obtain return authorization prior to return. Any other claims not included in the statements above are void and will not be honored. SCG reserves the right to inspect any product before issuing a replacement. SCG's only obligation shall be to replace such products or parts that it determines are defective.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY SCG. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY WARRANTY THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED STRICTLY TO THE APPLICABLE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SCG shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with its products. SCG's liability hereunder is expressly limited to the replacement of goods not complying with this warranty or, at SCG's election, to the repayment of an amount of the purchase price of the product in question.
- If consumer does not comply with all warnings, cautions, or instructions listed in Instruction Manual, damage is not covered under warranty
- Impact/collision damage is not covered under warranty
- Cradles and strap damage due to improper arm placement are not covered under warranty
- Carrying anything other than a bicycle is not covered under warranty
- Paint damage – chipping, cracking, or fading is not covered under warranty
- Rust is wear and tear and is preventable with rack maintenance
- Weather impact (UV, salt air/water)
- Damage to mounting surface
- Damage or loss resulting from failure to replace/maintain consumable items not covered.
- Not following Recommended Rack Maintenance
- Consumable Items not covered by warranty. Including but not limited to:
- Arm and wheel tray adjustment knobs
- Frame and wheel straps
- Vehicle attachment straps
- Molded wheel trays
- Frame cradles
- Threaded assemblies
- Ratcheting assemblies
Limited Lifetime warranty available in North America only.
© 2022 Saris Cycling Group