It is the mission of the Boys & Girls Club of America to enable all young people, especially those who need Boys & Girls Clubs most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
GREAT FUTURES START HERE
Boys & Girls Club x Saris
The Boys & Girls Club of America is a national organization with chapters across the country, including one here in Madison, Wisconsin. Saris has a decades long history with the Madison chapter, with our co-founder, Chris Fortune, leading the charge, bike in hand.
As a family-owned, family-centric company, we are passionate about making sure our community’s next generation the tools they need to create healthy, happy lives, including cultivating and nurturing resiliency. The Boys & Girls Club does exactly this. It’s all about serving the kids, and that’s something we can get behind over and over again.
We’re proud to partner with the Boys & Girls Club on both the local and national level – with bikes always at the heart of it all.
- Boys & Girls Club Board Member for 15+ Years, Inducted as Lifetime Board Member – Chris Fortune
- Boys & Girls Club of America Board Member, National, since 2019 – Chris Fortune
- Hearts for Helping – Initiated and chaired the 1st Annual Hearts for Helping Fundraiser in 2010
- Bike for Boys & Girls Club Ride – Yearly Event Sponsor
- Boys & Girls Club of Dane County Opened Allied Family Club Center in 2005 with Chris’ Support
- Help Shape a Better Tomorrow, Today – Donate to Boys & Girls Club of Dane County
- Make an Impact – Volunteer with Boys & Girls Club of Dane County