From #bratcakes on the bike path to mobilizing our fleet of eCargo bikes to delivering food to those in need, you can find us out in our community creating connections by bike.
The Boys & Girls Club of America is a national organization with chapters across the country, including one here in Madison, Wisconsin. Saris has a decades long history with the Madison chapter, with our co-founder, Chris Fortune, leading the charge, bike in hand.
As a family-owned, family-centric company, we are passionate about making sure our community’s next generation the tools they need to create healthy, happy lives, including cultivating and nurturing resiliency. The Boys & Girls Club does exactly this. It’s all about serving the kids, and that’s something we can get behind over and over again.
We’re proud to partner with the Boys & Girls Club on both the local and national level – with bikes always at the heart of it all.
- Boys & Girls Club Board Member for 15+ Years, Inducted as Lifetime Board Member – Chris Fortune
- Boys & Girls Club of America Board Member, National, since 2019 – Chris Fortune
- Hearts for Helping – Initiated and chaired the 1st Annual Hearts for Helping Fundraiser in 2010
- Bike for Boys & Girls Club Ride – Yearly Event Sponsor
- Boys & Girls Club of Dane County Opened Allied Family Club Center in 2005 with Chris’ Support
- Help Shape a Better Tomorrow, Today – Donate to Boys & Girls Club of Dane County
- Make an Impact – Volunteer with Boys & Girls Club of Dane County